7 Summer Scarves for Stylish Sunny Outfits
It’s always a great time to wear a scarf! Winter, spring, summer, or fall, you’ll always have a chic outfit when you add a scarf to your ensemble.
For this season’s warmer days, go for lighter, softer scarves that provide just enough warmth for the evening or when it suddenly becomes chilly. Opt for Patterns and bright colors that POP on top of a basic tee or tank top. Oh, and don’t just wear them around your neck! Depending on the size and weight of the scarf, try wearing it as a bandana, or tie it around your wrist or waist for a super chill boho look.
Ready to rock scarves this summer? Check out this 7 adorable options for stylish sunny outfits:
So, which scarves did you like the best among the selection? Let us know!
The Australian Look #LoveIt #Simplicity
Love this Women :)
The September Issue: Anna Wintour by Hayden Williams
Dita Von Teese Bloomingdales new lingerie collection launch!
“Treat your job like your baby. Tell the guys interning with you not to treat it like a summer job, it is your bread and butter.”—Aleifiya Bagasrawala
By Aleifiya Bagasrawala
Here are a few tips for Young Entrepreneurs I’d like to share, who like me, probably don’t have anyone to guide them:
1. Choose a business name that goes with your company image and product. Please, don’t name it the same as your name – it’s very tacky.
2. Cater for something that nobody in your locality provides. For me, it was luxury fillings for cakes and chocolates.
3. Initially, don’t invest heavily
4. Rely on organic/unpaid/word of mouth marketing – works best.
5. Do most of your marketing in-house. Why outsource if you can do it yourself?
6. Do as much work as possible on your own without outsourcing. My company Momentz handles sales, marketing, manufacturing and finance on our own.
7. Don’t let anyone take credit for your work.
8. Reward your loyal customers. Humans are emotional creatures; a kind word can do more business than you give it credit for.
9. Customer Service! Customer Service – don’t underestimate the importance of walking the extra mile for a customer (fancy packaging in our case).
10. Do event tie-ups – support a social cause, even if it’s free. Most of the people who can afford to pay for your services are probably at THAT charity event!
11. Don’t underestimate the power of a smile and networking.
12. Social Media Marketing. If it’s not on facebook, it means it never happened. Welcome to the real virtual world!
13. Make wise investments. Marketing is an investment not an expenditure.
14. You will make mistakes – it probably won’t work for more than a year – if you can’t break even for more than two consecutive years, get practical- shut shop.
15. Treat your job like your baby. Tell the guys interning with you not to treat it like a summer job, it is your bread and butter.
16. Give incentives to your sales team. Reward your employees. Retain employees. For unhappy employees – you don’t want that kind of negative energy.
17. One happy customer will go recommend you to one more customer. One unhappy customer will talk about your bad services to four more potential customers.
18. Get middlemen, agents, brokers – give them hefty commissions.
19. Dress like an entrepreneur. You don’t want anyone to catch you wearing casuals, shorts and chappals when you’re telling them you’re a business owner. Dress speaks volumes. Casual clothes give the impression of a laidback, casual attitude as found out by a survey. Mean business.
20. Commitment and Consistency. Nothing else can help you survive. Most importantly, pray every day – bow down say your grace and be grateful. Prayer. No business survived without that either.
—Ms Bagasrawala is the co-founder of India-based Momentz Cakes And Chocolates’.
Father, today I lift my eyes to You for my help comes from You. Thank You for doing a work in my life. Thank You for using every situation in my life for my good. I bless You today no matter what is going on around me, knowing that You have a good plan for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
All day everyday #MyMission #SexyBodyMission #Fitness #HealthyLifestyle
All the May babies :) #NewMonth #may29 #MayBaby #Mays_Own_Daughter